Now Android 4.2 Jellybean has officially announced and SDK is also available to port in the device. User can flash several stock applications of Jellybean 4.2 on their Android Smartphones. If users are interested to get their device stuffed with Jellybean 4.2 Camera, then check out few details given below. Before jumping into downloading Jellybean 4.2 Camera APK, user must know what exactly the application works.
Android Jellybean 4.2 Camera
Very well known as Photo Sphere camera in new Jellybean flavored operating system. It’s like regular high end camera but with amazing sphere that puts the scene in right place to snap it out. The photo sphere works best for panorama shoots. According to Android-developer, the Jellybean 4.2 Camera is just like sphere-view used in Google maps. Users can share the pictures taken from this new featured application to Google+ and even add them to Google Maps. It is pretty much new to the world of Android and challenging stuff for other OS to acquire it on theirs.
- Rooted Android device – Gingerbread 2.3.6 or Ice cream sandwich 4.0.x
- Root checker app (optional) to check whether the device is rooted or not
- ROM Manager app to land the device in recovery mode
- Computer with internet connectivity to download the apk from here
- Maximum battery power must be 50% in order to avoid shut down of device
- Enable the USB Debugging by going to menu then tap on settings->Application->Development and tick out the USB Debugging box
Jellybean 4.2 Camera APK (do not rename it) (http://adf.ly/EJgfk)
Jellybean 4.2 Camera Zip (do not rename it) (http://adf.ly/EJgbz)
Caution: Any damage to device and if the download doesn’t work then it’s not our responsibility to make it right. So, do not blame later.
How to Install Android 4.2 Jellybean Camera on any Android device
- First download the above download files (apk or zip) in computer.
- Then enable the USB Debugging to attach the device to computer via USB cable.
- After this choose the best option to get the application on phone:
- Attach the device and place the Jellybean 4.2 Camera APK in the SD card (memory). Then tap on the apk to install the same and enjoy the new latest feature. If this fails then try out the other way.
- Attach the device to computer via USB cable and copy paste the Jellybean 4.2 Camera zip file in the SD card. Then detach the cable and navigate to ROM manager to enter the device into recovery mode. This is required because the zip file can only be flashed in recovery mode. So, in the ROM manager app select “reboot into recovery mode”. Then select the zip file from the SD card and choose the zip file from SD card with the help of Volume rocker and flash the zip file.
Well, these are the two methods to install Android 4.2 Jellybean Camera on Android device. If in case above two ways doesn’t work then let us know.