Good Android versions are something needed in an Android device. And now Android 4.4.2 KitKat is the latest Android versions present in the market. Here we bring you the tutorial for flashing this Android version on your LG G2 device. Before I proceed towards the tutorial I want to inform you that this software is an unofficial one. Third party devs have developed this software. The best feature you get in this software is that it improves the performance of your device without using any custom apps or program. Many people find it unsecure to flash unofficial software on their device but there are some who love to experiment with these kind of software. So, if you are also interested to flash this new but unofficial software on your device then, here we have the tutorial for you. To flash this software on your device some requirements is needed on your device. First of all, take an intense look on the said recquirements.
- First you have to root your device before you flash the software.
- On rooted phones you have to install a custom recovery image.
- Make backup for every important file present on your device.
- Make a back up for the ROM that is already installed on your device.
If you fullfill all the said recquirements, then you can proceed towards the flahing procedure given below. Get to know how to flash Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware on LG G2 via Paranoid Android. Here is the tutorial for you. Take a glance of it and flash this Android version on your LG G2.
- First of all you have to download the update file of this Android version on your PC.
- Then, you need to download and install Google apps package separately.
- Don’t unzip the two files you downloaded and keep them as it is on desktop.
- Then, connect your LG G2 with your PC using USB cord.
- After connecting your phone with your PC transfer the downloaded files from your desktop to your phone.
- Now, unplug the USB cable from your PC.
- Turn off your LG G2.
- Now, reboot it in recovery mode.
- From recovery mode select “wipe data factory reset” and go back to the option.
- Then, select “wipe cache partition” and go back.
- Then, select “advance” >“wipe dalvick cache”.
- Once again, return to recovery mode and from the main menu select “install zip from SD card”>“choose zip from SD card”.
- Then, pick the Paranoid Android custom ROM firmware and install the Android 4.4.2 OS on your device.
- Repeat the 13th step again and flash Google Apps package on your device.
- Then, again go back to recovery mode and select “reboot system now”.
This is the simple process using which you can flash Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware on your LG G2 via Paranoid Android. As I have mentioned before that this software is an unofficial one so you should be careful during flashing it on your mobile. Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible if anything goes wrong with your device. The rooting is a sole responsibility of yours.