Updating your T-Mobile HTC One Smartphone to the most recent firmware will not only enhance your Smartphone experience, but will fix a number of bugs in your device and will bless it with all new smart & useful features. And when matter comes to update your T-Mobile HTC One to the out-of-the-box Android 7.0 Nougat update, it’s simply awesome. I mean the latest updates of Android 7.0 Nougat comes with a number of eloquent features that are obviously quite superior than the default Nougat OS. You can see here an example of what improvisations the Nougat firmware brings in your device.
The new Custom ROM is named as Android 7.0 Nougat cm-14.0-20160911-m8.zip and flashing the Nougat ROM on your Smartphone is not that much difficult as it seems. But you have to read and understand the steps properly to make your Smartphone get flashed successfully. Among the important requirements, creating a Nandroid backup for your device, rooting it, installing a TWRP Recovery file, enabling the USB and disabling the Antivirus program from both your handset and PC is a must. Excluding any of the said necessities might end up with an unsuccessful tutorial.
During the update, your T-Mobile HTC One handset might face certain issues, might get hard/soft bricked or even get cluttered with bug. Remember we at Blogamana will never remain responsible for any such issues. So self taking the responsibility of this update will be highly appreciated. Post update, you will experience a number of new features in your Smartphone. So proceed with a positive vibe in mind.
- Android 7.0 Nougat Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your T-Mobile HTC One handset to your PC via USB. Then move both the files to the SD Card of your T-Mobile HTC One and detach the USB.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode.
- In that mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM on your Smartphone. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card, select the files one after another that you moved to your SD Card in step 1 and flash one after another.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu in Recovery mode and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your T-Mobile HTC One will be rebooted into normal mode.
Wait still your device reboots. Once rebooted, know that you are finished with the update. Now it’s time to compare between the previous features and new ones and see the changes in the UI of your handset. Forget not to share the changes you mark in your handset post update. In case you face any problems, feel free to get back to us. We shall try to find out a solution for you.