If you are a T-Mobile LG G3 D851 Smartphone user, then you are about get to have a great user experience. Wonder why? ‘Coz neither you have to get burdened with the existing firmware build of your Smartphone nor you have to bear with the bugs if your is suffering from any. No more to experience the outdated Android features. Yes, you guess right. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat features on your T-Mobile LG G3 D851 handset. Wonder how! Very simple. The XDA Developer bryan2894 has lately introduced a new Custom ROM namely Android Nougat LineageOS Custom ROM using which you can experience the newest Nougat goodies on your handset.
Flashing the Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS Custom ROM to your handset is not that much difficult as it seems. But you have to read & follow the tips properly to complete the flashing process successfully. Among the important requirements, creating a Nandroid backup for your device, unlocking the bootloader, installing the latest Recovery image, enabling the USB and disabling the Antivirus program from both your handset and PC is a must. Also you need to root your device.
Excluding any of the said requirements might end with an unsuccessful process. During the update your handset might face certain issues, might get hard/soft bricked or even get cluttered with bug. Remember we at Blogamana will never remain responsible for that. So self taking the responsibility for this update will be highly appreciated. Post update, you will experience a number of new features in your device. So proceed with a positive vibe in mind.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your T-Mobile LG G3 D851 to your PC using USB. Then move both the files to the SD Card of your Smartphone and detach the USB cable then.
- Now it’s time to enable the USB Debugging option from the Developer Section of your Smartphone. Forget not to disable the USB Debugging post update.
- Then you have to switch off your phone and move it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM on your Smartphone. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card, select the files one after another that you moved to your SD Card in step 1 and flash respectively.
- Wait still the update is finished. Once finished, return to the main menu in Recovery mode and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will reboot into normal mode.
Wait still your Smartphonegets rebooted. Once rebooted, know that you are finished with the update. Now it’s time to mark the difference between the previous and new features on your PC, mark the bug fixes and improvements in the device and usability of the new UI. Forget not to share the changes you mark in your Smartphone post update. In case of face any problems, feel free to get back to us. We shall try to find out a solution for you.