While almost all Samsung devices of Galaxy Series are getting upgraded to the official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS, there is one more device recently added to the list. It’s the Samsung Galaxy A3 A300FU Smartphone. Following the below given manual update method, the users can flash the new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS on their Samsung Galaxy A3. The firmware build is named as A300FUXXU1CPG2/A300FUXXU1CPH3 and is also being rolled Over The Air in a number of countries such as Slovenia(Si.mobil), Macedonia(T-Mobile), Germany(T-Mobile), Crotia(T-Mobile), Greece(Cosmote), Romania(Cosmote) and many other countries. But as usual it will take some time to reach your Samsung Galaxy A3 as it’s rolled in installments..
Being an official update, the rooted phones will revoke to the stock android recovery and hance the users have to root their Samsung Galaxy A3 again. The update is available via OTA and Kies. Remember, BlogZamana will no way be blamed if anything wrong happened to your phone during the Odin update.
- One Samsung Galaxy A3.
- Computer with USB cable and internet connectivity.
- Backup of all data in your Samsung Galaxy A3 using apps or computer.
- Charge up the phone to full battery because it shouldn’t get stopped during update.
- Enable the USB debugging in the developer option in Settings,
Update Samsung Galaxy A3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- First of all download the above mentioned files on your PC and extract those on your desktop.
- Then run odin on your PC by hitting the execution file and then switch off your phone.
- Take the phone and press the Volume down+ home+ power buttons together to put your Samsung Galaxy A3 into download mode.
- A warning message appears now, then press the volume up button. Now your Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone will land absolutely in download mode.
- Connect the phone to your PC using USB and in the Odin panel one message box will appear with an added message. Make sure the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”options are checked.
- Click on the “PDA/AP” button in Odin and choose the .tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder and click start. Wait for few minutes and when the pass message appears, detach the cable. The phone will automatically get rebooted.
- If you get into the boot loop sequence and the smartphone is not starting up in 10 minutes, then put the device in recovery mode and “factory reset” and “wipe out all cache”. Then reboot it again to enjoy the latest firmware.
That’s all to be followed in this firmware update procedure. If your Smartphone successfully reboots, then you have properly updated your Samsung Galaxy A3 A300FU to the official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware. For more updates stay connected to BlogZamana.