Hello guys! In my previous articles, I have told you a lot about the MIUI 6 developer ROM and also have informed you about the benefits of using this ROM. Also I have informed you the steps to downgrade from MIUI 6 developer ROM to the MIUI 5 default ROM. But today I shall let you know something separate about the specialty of the MIUI 6 developer ROM and this article is specifically for those people who are using the same ROM.Since you are Smartphone user, often you get worried about the encryption of your personal data, apps, and massages or password-protect it. But in most of the devices you have to use third party apps to materialize this hope.
But today we’ll discuss about the MIUI 6 developer ROM in which this feature is already in-built. That means the users using Mi3,Mi4, & Redmi 1S with the MIUI 6 developer ROM can make use of this feature. This is a feature that allows the Smartphone users to pattern lock the apps and Settings of your device so that no one can access those devoid of entering the correct patterns. This is the best method to protect your massages, images, FB, Whats app and other data that you don’t wanna make public. But how to make this feature activate? It’s too easy and just takes few seconds. Take a look on the below given procedure.
Enable the Privacy Lock Pattern in MIUI 6
- First of all go to the Settings panel on your Smartphone and click on Security.
- In the next Window in the Security screen, tap on Privacy Protection to lock your privacy.
- Now in the Privacy protection page, click on the Permission button to get the pattern lock prompt.
- Draw the pattern here to lock the apps.
- Once you draw the pattern, get back to the Privacy protection page and tap on the Lock Apps option. There you will be displayed the drop-down list of apps. Select the apps that you want to lock.
Congrats! Now the apps you selected have been locked. Now you can only open these apps after drawing the pattern and any third party access to the apps will be prevented. Don’t forget to share your views with us, if the feature was of any use to you.